- This event has passed.
NABA Twin Cities Women’s Event – Getting Unstuck
December 12, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
We are excited to invite you to NABA Twin Cities inaugural Women’s Event!
- This engaging and thought provoking event will focus on helping women understand how to move from where they are, to where they know they can go in their careers.
- Keynote speaker, Meredith Moore Crosby will lead a discussion on identifying advisors, champions, and mentors and the importance of self awareness. Meredith will discuss the TRIBE methodology, which can be leveraged to help professionals keep their goals and vision their priority.
- This event will also feature a panel discussion comprised minority women executives sharing their journeys and insights.
- This event will have a Q&A session with Meredith and the panelists. Immediately following the Q&A session will be networking reception in the Jack Link’s Legend Lounge at Hennepin Theater Trust.
- This event is an exclusive event for women.
Meredith Moore Crosby Bio:
Meredith Moore Crosby is an enthusiastic and diplomatic strategic communications executive leading award winning programs and global team building projects. Meredith has significant experience in issues management, media, and internal and management communications at Fortune 500 companies.
Meredith Moore Crosby is President and owner of Leverette Weekes, a management consulting and communications agency based in the Twin Cities. Meredith’s corporate strategy focused the company’s efforts on operations and talent development achieving profitable sales and acquiring new clients in her first year. Meredith is responsible for the company’s innovative model of communications, coaching and consulting.
Well versed in global diversity and inclusion and corporate communications, Meredith works with companies and business leaders as an executive coach. As a member of Forbes Coaches Council, Meredith is a regular contributor to the narrative of second generation business leaders and the challenges of balancing entrepreneurship.
Meredith’s accomplishments prior to taking the entrepreneurial leap include McDonald’s Corporation, 3M and Comcast Cable.
Thanks to our sponsors!