Membership in the Minnesota Black Chamber of Commerce is open to all individuals, religious, civic and social organizations. Additionally, we extend membership opportunities to small businesses and corporations. In fact, we welcome anyone who is interested in economic prosperity and in the improvement of our quality of life in Minnesota.
The MBCC serves as a resource for businesses, providing access and opportunity, business advocacy, referrals, and development support. While the focus of the organization is on African American Community, our membership is open to all persons regardless of race, creed, origin, or political affiliation. Value-added member benefits include:
- Reciprocal member relationship with the Saint Paul Area Chamber of Commerce
- Reciprocal membership relationship with the Minneapolis Regional Chamber
- Promote your business at one of our many MBCC events
- Receive marketing support through MBCC’s social media platforms
- New Members receive a unique Member Spotlight highlighting them and their business.
- Access to business professionals through our network and events
- MBCCC offers federal, state or local support on issues your business may be facing through our partnership with Saint Paul Area Chamber of Commerce
- Annual signature events draw hundreds of professionals and provide valuable networking. Each sponsor is recognized before, during, and after the event.
- Recurring events occur each month for members to engage in discussions, network with fellow businesses and discover the latest trends arising in their industry.
- Invitation to monthly MBCC, Saint Paul Area Chamber, and Minneapolis Regional Chamber networking events and workshops
- MBCC member discount pricing for all of our unique events
- Early discount registration pricing at our MBCC Annual Meeting
- Early discount registration pricing at out MBCC Annual Golf Outing
- Free MBCC Member Only access to specific Meet & Greet events
- Leadership and business development opportunities
- Opportunity to facilitate your own business workshop
- Create your own networking event
|Large Business (51 or more employees)||$500.00 now.||Select|
|Medium Business (11-50 employees)||$250.00 now.||Select|
|Small Business (1-10 employees)||$150.00 now.||Select|